How can I pay my rent?
- You can pay rent at the front desk with a personal check, money order, electronic check, or debit/credit card (*all cards will have around a 3% handling fee applied to total).
Who do I call if I have a maintenance request?
- Maintenance requests can be submitted through the www.mymetropolitan.net site by logging in and clicking on the service request link, or by simply calling the front desk at 253.830.3430.
Who do I call for a maintenance emergency after hours?
- In the case of a fire or other serious threat, you should always dial 911 before contacting the office staff.
- Call the 24 emergency phone line at 253.922.4416. The answering service will dispatch the call to an on-call representative.
- Any non-emergency calls to the emergency line will result in a $40 fee.
What is considered a maintenance emergency?
- A maintenance emergency is something that is a threat to your safety, the structure of the building, or the safety of others. Some common examples would be:
- A fire
- A leak/flood
- Power outage
- No hot water
- A blocked toilet if you are in an apartment that only has one bathroom
Where can my guests park?
- Please note that all parking spaces on the property are assigned. Your guest may park anywhere on the street with no penalty.
Do you offer a referral bonus if I refer a friend to live here?
- Yes we offer a $100 referral bonus to any resident that refers a friend who signs a lease at The Metropolitan.
What do I do if I want to get a pet?
- Notify the office staff as soon as you are considering a pet & fill out the appropriate pet agreement.
- There is a $500 non-refundable pet fee required for each pet with a maximum of 2 pets per apartment.
- We allow dogs and cats, 75 lbs and under. Breed restrictions may apply per City of Tacoma. A pet interview may be required if animal is considered an aggressive breed.
Where can I take my pet for a walk?
- There are plenty of parks and grassy areas within walking distance to take your pet. Make sure to bring a doggy bag with you at all times to pick up after your pet. Pet waste fees of $50/instance will be applied to anyone not picking up after their pet.
What hours are available for me to use the Amenities?
- The Indoor pool/Jacuzzi, fitness rooms, dance studio, putting green, rooftop and business centers are all open 24 hours a day with an access entry code.
- The Theater and Grand Residence Center are open from 10am – 10pm everyday!
Where do I take my trash?
- If you live in Tower 1, there are trash chutes located on each floor, on the south side of the building.
- If you live in Tower 2, the trash compactor is located in the P4 garage. Simply put your trash bag in the compactor and close the door.